Producing Fresh Ideas in a Collaborative Environment
Sales representatives, manufacturers, brokers, and retailers within the dynamic Grocery trade all have different perspectives but common goals. When connected through the Grocery Manufacturers Representatives Association of the Carolinas, everyone benefits. Being a member means enjoying a close rapport with colleagues, engaging in an exchange of forward-thinking ideas, and staying current on industry best practices. It all contributes to personal career development, networking, and broad support for our industry within the region.
- – Stay abreast of key objectives of major Carolinas’ retailers
- – Promote cooperation and connection among members and their companies
- – Encourage an open interchange of ideas
- – Improve trust between sellers and buyers by focusing on mutual goals
- – Fosters positive relationships
- – Promote the common goals of CPG representatives and their manufacturers
- – Offer a forum to collectively solve trade concerns with mutual goodwill and understanding
- HARRIS TEETER – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
DON’T FORGET TO BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE!
— Food Lion Event is tentatively scheduled for May 21, 2024
— MDI-Lowes Event is scheduled for June 14, 2024